Effective today, November 5, 2020, we are officially accepting orders for the new NEPATA S770 High Performance 30” Sheeter.
The NEPATA S770 sheeter delivers world-class performance in a dedicated sheeting platform producing up to 5,000 A4 or ANSI letter sheets per hour. Engineered and manufactured in Germany to the highest quality standards, the NEPATA S770 yields precise accurate cuts across a wide range of flexible media including: self-adhesive films, sandblasting films, vehicle wrap films, magnetic films, flex films, flock films, window tint films, digital print media, heat transfer material (HTM), banner material, photo paper, papers, wallpaper, reflective films, mesh, dye sublimation transfer paper, and more.
Equipped with up to seven (7) individually adjustable pneumatically activated crusher blades on the “Y” axis for slitting and a pneumatically activated crusher blade on the “X” axis for cross-cutting for precise, accurate cuts. Fast, easy setup allows for efficient changeover between production runs resulting in operational performance gains.
The S770 is fully compatible with NEPATA ConvertPlus2 software, providing full control over converting workflow including ERP integration, bar code scanning, lot number traceability, and label printing. The S770 also includes a touch panel display to configure operating modes and systems settings.
BENEFITS OF NEPATA S770 SHEETER
- Precise sheet cutting with a maximum media width of up to 770mm or 30”
- Up to seven (7) crusher blades for “Y” axis cutting allowing the web to be divided into six (6) segments with trimming on both sides
- High hourly throughput with maximum production flexibility
- Fast, easy setup and configuration of crusher blades
- Operated via touch screen, controlled via German PLC
- Automatic pneumatic clamping
- Full compatibility with ConvertPlus2 software for label printing, lot number traceability, and product labeling for master rolls and sheets
- Metric and Imperial system support
- Quick return on investment through productivity gains, error and waste reduction
NEPATA converting centers are available exclusively through Supply55, Inc. in North America and the Caribbean.
Please feel free to call us at 734-668-0755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application and to learn more about NEPATA converting equipment.